Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gone Draftin'

I lack wireless Internet or a long enough Ethernet cable, so I'm not even going to attempt trying to blog while watching the NBA Draft. So from 4:30 Pacific time on, I'm going to be glued to the TV, and you'll just have to wait until later for my thoughts

A bit of bad news first, Kevin O'Brien of The Ex-Call Taker got called out on emergency business, so unfortunately we won't be getting together for a live Draft Chat. My apologies for the dozens of you out there who were gleefully looking forward to it. We will be teaming up later, though, as Kevin is going to send me 10 Draft Questions after everything is all said and done. I might just throw out a draft diary tonight as well.

I will be checking my e-mail throughout the day, so feel free to send me your draft questions (or questions on anything else) at stevensandberg@hotmail.com, and I will be happy to answer them. The best of the best will be featured on the site throughout the day.

But before we look toward the future that the NBA Draft represents, we need to look at the past ... week.

Here's everything in linked form, just to get you caught up on what's happened around here and elsewhere in preparation for the NBA Draft.

-Meet Your Longshot NBA Draft Prospects:
Josh Heytvelt
Jeremy Pargo
Micah Downs
Austin Daye

-The worst NBA Drafts since 1995

-The Ex-Call Taker's look at prospects for Golden State

Blazer's Edge is run by more competent people than me, so therefore they will be running open Draft Threads.

Have at it!

No comments: